05 Sheldon College
Project: Sheldon College LINQ buildings
Builder: Northbuild Constructions
Client: Sheldon College
Architect: Burling Brown Architects
- Structural clad Balustrade
- Stainless steel handrails
- Perforated metal balustrade
- Pic-perf link bridges and balustrade
- Removable theatre handrails
- Access ladders and roof safety systems
- Stainless and Glass balustrade
- Woven mesh balustrade and screens
With a large abundance of walkways, footbridges and prominent staircases, Sheldon College was a perfect scenario for Project Engineering to showcase its dominance and expertise in balustrades and decorative metalwork. Designs ranged from solid structural balustrades to Pic-perf screens and frameless glass balustrades, linking the many different rooms and buildings of this twenty-first century learning facility.
It was a detailed and challenging project, with many designs and different materials intergrating together. Our professionalism in this sector ensured that this project was finished to the highest of quality and the client was thrilled with the end result.